Corton Grand Cru - Cuvée Charlotte Dumay

blason_pierre []

Climat : Les Renardes, Les Bressandes - 2,46 ha

Histoire de la Cuvée :

En 1534, « Pour le remède et le salut de son âme », Charlotte Dumay, épouse sans descendance du Garde pour le Roi en sa monnaie de Dijon, donna aux Hospices 100 ouvrées de vignoble et de la terre en jachère dans le domaine d’Aloxe, ainsi qu’une maison en pierre. La donation fut transcrite en lettres gothiques sur parchemin.

Cette Cuvée des Hospices figure parmi celles présentant la plus grande longévité. C’est l’un des vins du Domaine le plus somptueusement structuré. Le Corton-Renardes entre pour 63% dans sa composition, les 37% restants regroupant au total 24 secteurs différents de cette célèbre colline.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Climat : Les Renardes, Les Bressandes - 2,46 ha

History of the Cuvee :

In 1534, “For the remedy and health of her soul”, Charlotte Dumay, wife without descendant of the Guardian of the Royal Mint in Dijon, gave to the Hospices 100 ouvrées (approx 4.3 hectares) of vineyard and fallow land in the domain of Aloxe, as well as a stone-built house. The donation was transcribed in Gothic script on parchment.

This Cuvee of the Hospices features amongst those offering the greatest longevity. It is one of the most sumptuously structured wines of the Domaine. The Corton-Renardes counts for 63% of its composition, the remaining 37% grouping totally 24 different areas of this famous hillside.